Guide to Getting Published
By University Library of Southern Denmark and Emerald
Another opportunity to help you in your Ph.D. life!
The guide will help you with structuring papers, finding the right journal, making it through peer review alive and many other areas of professional publishing.
Learn how to progress successfully through the various stages, from pre-submission of the manuscript, to revision and, finally, publication.
- Introduction to Emerald with a special focus on Emerald at SDU.
- Selecting the right Journal
- Structuring the paper
- Surviving the peer review process
- Emerald’s policy on Open Access in Denmark
- What Happens on the editorial board
- Q & A
Speakers of the day:
- Alison Hope, Business Manager at Emerald
- Eileen Breen (via Skype), Publisher at Emerald
- Professor Kannan Govindan (SDU), member of the Emerald editorial board
Attendance is limited to a maximum of 50 PhD students. Registration is binding.
Sign up now
Posted by: THBH